Have a question? We have answers!
Thanks for shopping with Spirit in Print, formerly Square Heart Shops. We are committed to helping others and could not do that without your purchases.
Please let us know if you have any questions that are not listed below by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Typically 5-7 business days.
- August & September orders can take 2-3 weeks.
- Sometimes products are delayed from the manufacturer and it can take a few extra days.
How will I get my order?
- In the summer, orders can be picked up at The Shoppe or you can pay for home delivery. You will be contacted to make arrangements when your order is ready.
- During the school year, orders placed for our participating programs are delivered to the school or your organization's rep. Make sure to enter your student's name & room number when you checkout. Orders can also be delivered to the school office if you let us know.
- FCC Academy orders will be delivered to the Academy Office.
- If you have specific delivery request, please leave them in the notes in the shopping cart before you checkout.
What should I do if this is a gift for someone?
- We love to help with gift-giving!! Please make sure to leave us a message in the notes at checkout - we can deliver it to the school office or you can pick it up at The Shoppe. We promise to help keep your secret the best we can.
I love my order, but it seems too small/big - what should I do?
- We often get asked "Is this a typical size?" Someone's idea of a "typical size" can vary, so we offer a majority of our favorite items in washed & dried samples that you can try on at The Shoppe.
- Please make sure to review the online Size Guides - if there is not one on the item you are ordering, email or call for more information.
- Sometimes we may be able to offer a size exchange, but they will need to be made in person so you can try on the correct size sample.
- Often we suggest going a little bigger than you might think - it is always easier to grow into something than to shrink!
What is the best way to talk to a human if I have questions?
- We would love to connect with everyone in person, but we are most efficient when you email us at email@example.com - it helps to keep a record of the conversation & for the team to best reply.
- Text 559-426-5152 and we will do our best to return those during traditional work hours of 9a-5p - Monday to Friday.
- If you call 559-426-5152, we will try our best to return voicemail messages within 24-48 hours during traditional work hours of 9a-5p - Monday to Friday.
Who is making my order?
- From our Founder, Vanessa to our talented team who help with taking orders, making orders and updating our website - everyone is here because they want to help others and are passionate about being a part of Spirit in Print.
What is Spirit in Print?
- In January 2022, Vanessa, our founder, made the decision to change the structure of Square Heart Shops creating Spirit in Print. The vision of helping others she has focused on since 2013 has not changed but our new name better reflects how we are able to help others. We are still a community focused business dedicated to giving back. Donating to the schools who sell SpiritWear, helping groups raise funds for mission trips, and being a part of other specials projects is what drives us to do what we do.